> Stand-alone 1.3 Megapixel camera
> Mono & Colour Overview camera in the same housing
> 30 FPS, uncompressed Video Format
> Capturing distance: up to 27 meters – 88 feet
> Vehicles max speed: 250 km/h – 155 mph
> Suitable for 1 wide lane of traffic
> 4 High power LEDs, Wavelength 850 nm
> White LED option
> 4 cores PC running Win 8.1
> 30 GB solid disk state
> WI-Fi option available
> Working Temp: -25°C / +60° C
> IP66 rate
> SDK available for system integrators
This is a stand-alone, rugged, vehicle license plate capture camera solution, combining license plate recognizer, camera, lens, lighting, filter, housing, bracketry, opto-isolated solid-state relay for barrier operation, in a single calibrated and tested unit. The colour overview camera can be installed as option in the same housing. SuperWalzCAM can handle any speed from 1 to 250 km/h (1 to 155 mph), and distances for up 27 meters (88 feet), making it ideal for application ranging from parking to high speed traffic monitoring.
The main advantage of the SuperWalzCAM is its embedded plate recognition software which runs on Microsoft Window 8.1 on a Solid Disk State HDD (30 GB). On request, larger HDD can be installed.
Customers do not need an extra workstation for processing the camera video signal and extract the license plate, using a plate recognition software. In fact the SuperWalzCAM, reads the license plates and performs several other functions such as:
– storing the information in the internal database and getting data ready for future query;
– opening the barrier;
– updating the authorized vehicles list using a standard Excel file;
– sending alarm message via Email, LAN or Internet;
– streaming the video signals to a third party software application within the information captured, via WI-FI, LAN, WAN or Internet;
SuperWalzCAM offers to system integrators the opportunity to build quickly, complex number plate recognition systems for at least two reasons:
1. ANPR systems built around the SuperWalzCAM are fully scalable. Any number of lanes can be controlled, because monitoring an additional lane, only requires the installation of new SuperWalzCAM. In the past, plate recognition software run on dedicated workstations and were able to monitor contemporarily only a few lanes. After having reached the maximum number of lanes, the installation of a new ANPR software license and workstation were required.
2. To download the data the SuperWalzACM captured and to control and setup the camera remotely, Intertraff offers a simple SDK which uses COM technology and contains just one DLL and several programming examples, available in the most common languages (C#, C++, Delphi, VB.NET etc).
Despite its small size, it is extremely robust and may monitor 1 wide lane of traffic. It’s designed to deliver reliable operation in all weather conditions, especially harsh environments such as Middle East. SuperWalzCAM working temperature range extends from -25°C to 60°C. The SuperWalzCAM is available for immediate use in diverse applications, such as Customs controls, Access control and Car park management, vehicle routing and entrance and exit barrier control. It includes provision for operation with control car park barriers.
Each unit incorporates:
– Integral monochrome HD camera module, with lens and optical band-pass filter
– Secondary Colour overview camera and lens, which can be installed as option
– Two High-Power infrared (IR) light emitting diode (LED) illuminators which compensates for sunlight and vehicle headlights
– Embedded PC running MS Windows 8.1
– 30 GB SSD HDD
– Wi-Fi 802.11ac
– Power supply unit.
The unit is environmentally sealed to IP66 to protect against all weather conditions. The LED illuminator used in the SuperWalzCAM has been assessed to Safety Standards IEC 60825-1:1993 Amendment 2 dated 2001-01 and BS EN 60825-1:1994, with Amendments 1 and 2
|Product Code||Internal Plate Recognizer||Resolution||Frame Per Second||N. of lanes||Min distance¹ mt (lane width)||Max distance² mt (lane width)||N. of LED||Max Speed||Opto-isolated output|
|SWZ_6||Yes||1.3 Megapixel||30||1||3.2 (2.6 mt)||6 (4.9 mt)||4||250 km/h
|SWZ_8||Yes||1.3 Megapixel||30||1||4.4 (2.4 mt)||7.9 (4.4 mt)||4||250 km/h
|SWZ_12||Yes||1.3 Megapixel||30||1||6 (2.4 mt)||13.9 (5.6 mt)||4||250 km/h
|SWZ_16||Yes||1.3 Megapixel||30||1||8.3 (2.4 mt)||16.3 (4.6 mt)||4||250 km/h
|SWZ_25||Yes||1.3 Megapixel||30||1||13.9 (2.6 mt)||27 (5 mt)||4||250 km/h
¹Characters height: 40 pixels
²Characters height: 20 pixels
All the distances quoted refer to standard UK number plates which are retro-reflective. The distances for other Nationality plates may differ according to the size and reflectivity of the plate. Intertraff will be happy to advise on the suitability of WalzCAM for your specific scheme.
ANPR products presentation