Intertraff Plate Cloner Server is a software application developed for MS Window O/S. It works in conjunction with the ANPR Manager or SuperWalzCAM camera over LAN, WAN or Internet. The Plate Cloner Sever is designed for centralizing data captured by remote ANPR Manager clients machines and SuperWalzCAM Cameras.
Suppose that you have installed an ANPR Manager software license on a PC to keep track of vehicles entering and exiting your premises. By installing the Plate Cloner Server software license on a separate PC and providing that a network link is established between the Sever and the ANPR Manager PC, the latter will move to the Server the information captured in real time. Moreover, the ANPR Manager database will be synchronized with the Plate Cloner Server Database. In this way when a new registration number is added to the list of authorized vehicles, this information is sent via network and in real time to the ANPR Manager database.
Here after the list of information sent to the Plate Cloner Server:
- full image of the vehicle
- overview colour image
- plate patch picture
- number plate in text format
- date and time
- lane number
- installation ID etc
When the network is down, remote ANPR Manager clients machines and SuperWalzCAM cameras, will attempt to reconnect to the Plate Cloner Server. Once the connection is re-established, transmitting and receiving Terminals will re-synchronized their database.
The Operator can manipulate the database stored in the Plate Cloner Server PC, by searching for records using a wide range of search methods, including wildcards, enabling searches to be made with only partial criteria. Data received can also be used to calculate the average speed of the vehicle between two or more points on the road network (JTMS).
The Plate Cloner Server can be used in a wide range of circumstances. See all the cases below for clarification:
- To monitor and save data from a number of remote ANPR Manager clients machines and SuperWalzCAM Cameras to one Plate Cloner Server PC.
- To merge data from a number ANPR Manager clients machines and SuperWalzCAM Cameras in one Central Server;
- To send the list of authorized vehicles from the Server to all the ANPR Manager clients machines and SuperWalzCAM Cameras present in the network.
- For calculating travel times across any combination of route segments monitored (Journey Time Measurement System).
Plate Cloner Server accepts data feeds from remote ANPR Manager clients machines and SuperWalzCAM Cameras. Up to 250 ANPR Manager clients or 1.000 SuperWalzCAM Cameras or any combination of the two with the limitation of 1.000 lanes, can be contemporarily connected to the Plate Cloner Server.
ANPR products presentation